Project Director/ Manager
Job title: Project Director/ Manager
Industry: Computer Software, Financial Services, Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Thailand
Seniority Level: Director
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
We are looking for a Project Manager who will plan and oversee all aspects of our of key client projects, and to meet the project’s goals on time. The job will require you to organise people, tasks and resources to bring about a successful conclusion. It requires you to have background in business skills, management, and analysis.
Responsibilities and duties
- Understand business requirements from the client and then develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and objectives agreed with the clients
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope and schedule
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Qualifications and skills
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree in a related field. MBA is a plus
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Having a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and perks
- An exciting learning opportunity at a fast paced startup with open and friendly colleagues
- Competitive salary based on skills & experience with excellent insurance and other benefits.
- Opportunity to work with best data scientists in the world,including Kaggle Grand Master
- Deliver high impact solutions for prestigious clients across ASEAN, India, and Hong Kong.