Junior Data Engineer – SQL Experience
Job Title: Junior Data Engineer
Industry: Computer Software, Financial Services, Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Singapore
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Functions: Information Technology
We are looking for a Data Engineer who will work on the data transformation and system deployment. The primary focus will be on understanding data science solutions of a particular problem, implement data transformations required, as web APIs. You will also work with a team of highly motivated members and integrate the solution in client environments.
Responsibilities and duties
- Writing SQL queries
- Table linkage, Feature Engineering for AI solution
- Implementing data transformation (including ETL) for machine learning modelling
- System integration and testing
Qualifications and skills (requirement)
- Diploma, B.Eng or BS – Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Hand-on experience working with SQL-based technologies on traditional RDBMS, such as Oracle, Postgresql or MySQL
- Knowledge on Python programing or Java
- Singaporean & Singapore PR are preferable
Qualifications and skills (good to have)
- Database System Design
- Basic Knowledge on Machine Learning
- Experience with AWS services including S3, Redshift, EMR and RDS.
- DevOps tools such as Docker
- UI development
Benefits and perks
- An exciting learning opportunity at a fast-paced startup with open and friendly colleagues
- Competitive salary based on skills & experience with excellent insurance and other benefits.
- Opportunity to work with best data scientists in the world, including Kaggle Grand Master
- Deliver high impact solutions for prestigious clients across ASEAN, India, and Hong Kong.