Job Title: Devops Engineer
Industry: Computer Software, Financial Services, Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Singapore
Seniority Level: Entry level
Job Functions: Other
We are looking for a good DevOps Engineer to join our company. The candidate should have a strong background and passion in software engineering, system development, and good teamwork.
Responsibilities and duties
You will be working with AiDA’s core DevOps Team to:
- Manage servers both on the cloud and locally;
- Troubleshoot server and compute resource issues;
- Design, develop, and implement software integration and testing tools;
- Implement automation tools and frameworks for automatic code deployment (CI/CD);
- Quality control and management of company’s code base;
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture;
- Conduct system tests for security, performance, availability and scalability.
Qualifications and skills (requirements)
- A bachelor’s degree (or above) in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Good programming skills in Python / Java / C++
- Good attitude to work independently and teamwork
- Understand the software development methodologies
- Familiar with Linux environment
- It is preferred if you have experiences in any of the following:
- At least one-year experience in software development or DevOps roles
- Linux server management
- CI/CD tools and software automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, Selenium, etc.)
- Network and application-status monitoring
- System performance analysis
Benefits and perks
- You will work with the best data scientists in the world, including Kaggle Grand Master.
- You are trained Machine Learning skills if you are interested by best data scientists and involve highly impact data science projects with prestigious clients in different countries.
- You will learn and be excited by a fast pace startup with open and friendly colleagues, modern office in Raffles Place, flexible work hours and free snacks.
- Competitive salary based on skills & experiences with excellent insurance healthcare and other benefits.