Data Scientist (Machine Learning Specialist)
Job Title: Data Scientist (Machine Learning Specialist)
Industry: Computer Software, Financial Services, Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Singapore
Seniority Level: Entry level
Job Functions: Engineering, Project Management
We are looking for several Data Scientists (Machine Learning Specialists) who will work with our clients to discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help them make smarter decisions to deliver better products or services. You will work with AIDA’s highly motivated team to apply data mining techniques, do statistical analysis, build high quality machine learning model and deploy the models to the cloud or our client’s server and integrate the models with the existing client’s products or system.
Responsibilities and duties
- Understanding business problems and dividing the problems into different tasks that can be solved by Machine Learning.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis; Performing feature selection to select the most suitable features; Building high accurate machine learning models.
- Validating the machine learning results, visualizing, and presenting the results to related team and departments.
- Deploying the machine learning models into cloud or server and integrate the models into different systems.
Qualifications and skills
- PhD or Master’s degree preferred in Computer Science or Mathematics with at least 2 year working experience with strong background in Statistics, Data Sciences, and Programming skills.
- Expert in machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as LightGBM, XGBoost, ensemble and stacking methods, etc.
- Proficiency in Python programming language and machine learning toolkit such as Scikit-learn.
- Basic knowledge on DevOps and development tools such as docker, Git, Cloud platform such as AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Experience in Data Management and SQL-based technologies
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits and perks
- Opportunity to work with best data scientists in the world, including Kaggle Grand Master
- Deliver high impact solutions for prestigious clients
- An exciting learning opportunity at a fast-paced startup with open and friendly colleagues
- Competitive salary based on skills & experience with excellent insurance and other benefits.